Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 24 Broncos 13

Featured Replies

Well, he does have a pretty bad beard.

The Colts probably had the worst roster, talent wise (excluding Andrew Luck and TY Hilton), that made the playoffs.

Why such the hate?

 

I'm wondering the same thing.

 

I'm a Jags fan, therefore I hate the Colts :lol2:. Nothing against him just the team he plays on I suppose.

So, no one has noted that Manning was playing with a torn quad muscle?

Peyton's struggles in the latter half of the season make much more sense now that they have said he has been playing with a torn right quad over the last 5 or 6 weeks or so. I think he will return for another season next year.

Lot going on in Denver, should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Peyton's struggles in the latter half of the season make much more sense now that they have said he has been playing with a torn right quad over the last 5 or 6 weeks or so. I think he will return for another season next year.

 

A couple doctors have said there's no way it was an actual tear. Have said it was a strain.

A couple doctors should know that a 'strain' often includes tearing of the muscle fiber.

A couple doctors should know that a 'strain' often includes tearing of the muscle fiber.

 

Yep. Same as with Aaron Rodgers calf injury.

The Colts probably had the worst roster, talent wise (excluding Andrew Luck and TY Hilton), that made the playoffs.

 

Gotta include Vontae Davis in there. He's been fantastic all year, especially down the stretch and in the playoffs.

A couple doctors should know that a 'strain' often includes tearing of the muscle fiber.

 

That's what they said. There was no way it was an actual full-blown tear.

That's what they said. There was no way it was an actual full-blown tear.
My understanding is that the quadriceps muscle is actually made up of four different muscles (hence the term 'quad').

 

It is possible to tear/strainone of the four and still play, but be limited. I suspect that is what happened with Peyton but I'm not positive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.