Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 35 Ravens 31

Featured Replies

New England comes back from 14-0 and 28-14 to advance to AFC Championship.

Thought I heard them say that New England's leading rusher for the game had 7 yards on 3 carries.

New England comes back from 14-0 and 28-14 to advance to AFC Championship.

 

Thank goodness the Ravens are done...hate em...

  • Author
Thought I heard them say that New England's leading rusher for the game had 7 yards on 3 carries.

 

 

According to box score, Patriots had 13 rushes for 14 yards.

Bad defense by both teams. Brady didn't look real

good most of the game but enough to get the win. Ravens looked to be the better team

but costly mistakes hurt them. Harbaughs penalty really cost them big time.

I thought the Revis penalties were going to be the difference-maker; didn't work out that way.

AFC football is hard to watch right now. The championship game will look more like a fully padded 7 on 7.:popcorn:

For being a bad team the Ravens gave the Patriots all they could handle in New England. It was a fun game to watch.

Brady also broke Joe Montana's postseason touchdown record to add along with several others. Regardless of who they play next week, I think they will be playing in the Super Bowl.

I wonder if we'll see a rule modification after this one. Pats used a formation where a receiver split out wide was ineligible. He did report as being ineligible which I think is required but he did it right before the snap. Harbaugh mentioned it after the game. Says the D never had a chance to adjust.

I wonder if we'll see a rule modification after this one. Pats used a formation where a receiver split out wide was ineligible. He did report as being ineligible which I think is required but he did it right before the snap. Harbaugh mentioned it after the game. Says the D never had a chance to adjust.

 

I hope not....why would we stifle innovation?

 

What is unwatchable to me is the allowance of d-backs to mug a receiver and/or just the inconsistency of how pass interference or holding a receiver is called.

If I had taken a drink for every time Collingsworth said 'what a game' they would have to put me in detox this morning:irked:

So the vaunted AFC North is out? Exposed? Overrated? Or w knew the division isn't that good?

I wonder if we'll see a rule modification after this one. Pats used a formation where a receiver split out wide was ineligible. He did report as being ineligible which I think is required but he did it right before the snap. Harbaugh mentioned it after the game. Says the D never had a chance to adjust.

 

There is no rule modification needed. The Pats informed the officials, the officials informed Baltimore, and Baltimore didn't make the adjustments.

There is no rule modification needed. The Pats informed the officials, the officials informed Baltimore, and Baltimore didn't make the adjustments.

 

Exactly. I'm not a Pats apologist and I hope they lose in the Super Bowl again but man Harbaugh is being a baby in this one. Read the rule book, John.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.