Patriots 35 Ravens 31

I wonder if we'll see a rule modification after this one. Pats used a formation where a receiver split out wide was ineligible. He did report as being ineligible which I think is required but he did it right before the snap. Harbaugh mentioned it after the game. Says the D never had a chance to adjust.

That is called Belichek schooling Harbaugh! Everything was perfectly legal and by design.

So the vaunted AFC North is out? Exposed? Overrated? Or w knew the division isn't that good?

Well the AFC north took out one of its own since they had to play in the first round. Now the other two teams that beat the AFC north teams are in the AFC championship. So what exactly is your point? AFC north had no great teams, but good teams that could beat anyone on a given day. Ravens also proved that, but the pats made one more play than them. Fun to watch.

There is no rule modification needed. The Pats informed the officials, the officials informed Baltimore, and Baltimore didn't make the adjustments.

Exactly. I'm not a Pats apologist and I hope they lose in the Super Bowl again but man Harbaugh is being a baby in this one. Read the rule book, John.

I loved Brady's comments, "They should spend some time reading the rule book" or something along those lines. Take advantage of it. Many will hate on Billicheck and the Patriots for it, but I applaud them.

I loved Brady's comments, "They should spend some time reading the rule book" or something along those lines. Take advantage of it. Many will hate on Billicheck and the Patriots for it, but I applaud them.

Yep, I liked his comments as well. Some will probably vilify him for it, but he was 100% right.

If I had taken a drink for every time Collingsworth said 'what a game' they would have to put me in detox this morning:irked:

I realize that the tone of his voice is a result of a large adam's apple, but I have a hard time getting past him sounding like a spoiled entitled brat jock know it all whose delivery comes across to me as if he's always on the edge of ridicule in his analysis as if he knows better, and would perform better than whoever he is talking about.

Sorta like a spoiled short sighted rich kid with his head too high in the clouds to come down to anyone else's level.

Sorta got the same vibe from him once when I said "Hi" to him years ago in passing when I spotted him entering the University Hospital on his way to visit his good buddy Jeff Ruby (who I also can't stand) who suffered injuries while being tossed from a moving car when his wife was driving during their drug induced debacle.

Chris's dad had a legendary past in high school and college basketball and went on to be the principal at the school that Chris attended. I'm assuming that the special entitled behavior that he exudes began way back when and has followed him throughout his "better than anyone else" life.

Dude is impressed with himself, but I'm not.