Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suh Just Can't Help Himself

Featured Replies

If a player gets suspended, isn't his salary forfeited for that game on a pro-rated basis? Perhaps the team donates it to charity.....so as not to cut the team's payroll at the same time the team is responsible for having hired a bad actor.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caldwell has always seemed like a high character guy and has managed to keep these idiots under control all year.

 

Some guys , like Suh, just never seem to learn.

I was watching all the players also and it sure didn't look like anyone but Rodgers knew it happened.

 

Watch the video above. 69 is right there and sees Rodgers reaction. 70 was close by, too. They had to know something happened.

Suh has been suspended for the Lions' Wild Card game.

Suh has been suspended for the Lions' Wild Card game.

 

I think I disagree with that decision. But it's not like he hasn't earned it.

I think I disagree with that decision. But it's not like he hasn't earned it.

 

He's the easiest target in the league to suspend. Still amazes me that he can bully the entire NFL with no payback.

Suh has been suspended for the Lions' Wild Card game.

 

Good.

 

Now he has let his teammates down. Maybe he will learn. Fines obviously meant nothing to him. Hopefully letting your teammates down does mean something.

I think I disagree with that decision. But it's not like he hasn't earned it.

 

Why? It's perfect! Hope it costs them the game.

Why? It's perfect! Hope it costs them the game.
I do too! Can't stand the punk and glad it cost him and hope it costs the Lions. Well, that and I'm a Cowboys fan. :D
I do too! Can't stand the punk and glad it cost him and hope it costs the Lions. Well, that and I'm a Cowboys fan. :D

 

I just KNEW that you were fatally flawed.

Good.

 

Now he has let his teammates down. Maybe he will learn. Fines obviously meant nothing to him. Hopefully letting your teammates down does mean something.

 

Exactly.

I think I disagree with that decision. But it's not like he hasn't earned it.

 

Agreed. If this had been his first transgression no way it would result in suspension. See if they guy can figure it out after this.

Watch the video above. 69 is right there and sees Rodgers reaction. 70 was close by, too. They had to know something happened.

 

It didn't look like 70 knew anything, 69 looked unsure as he saw Suh walk away pretty nonchalantly like nothing had happened. I think that hung him up as he started then stopped. I think if Rodgers had started after Suh instead of the ref there would have been a nice scrum.

I don't care one iota that the line didn't "deal" with Suh. I'm pretty sure Aaron doesn't either. He would not want one of his guys missing a game or a losing a check defending him. He is a SoCal boy and probably thinks karma will get Suh in the long run, and believes the Pack will have the last laugh (another ring) while Detroit has a long flight home from Dallas next week. (I actually thought the Lions were a good matchup and could beat the 'Boys, but not without Suh.)

 

Suh needs to go. There is no place in the game for him.

Love it for my cowboys

 

That is one mean dude, one I would hate to make mad and meet out in a dark alley

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.