Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suh Just Can't Help Himself

Featured Replies

I'll give him a pass on the first one. The second one he absolutely knew he was stepping on a leg, and then pushed off on that leg. I do think it may be tough for the league to suspend him though. He didn't go out of his way to step on him, he just kind of ended up there. It's just he didn't do much to get off the leg once he was there.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say the initial step wasn't intentional, but the second was, especially when he made sure he pull all, or the majority of his weight on it.

 

Because of repeat offensives, I'd definitely suspend him and send a message, but I'm sure he'll just receive a fine.

 

NFL is all about "player safety" :rolleyes:

I'd say the initial step wasn't intentional, but the second was, especially when he made sure he pull all, or the majority of his weight on it.

 

Because of repeat offensives, I'd definitely suspend him and send a message, but I'm sure he'll just receive a fine.

 

NFL is all about "player safety" :rolleyes:

 

Agree with everything you've said here.

It's hard to prove that it was intentional, in my opinion. I mean, I'm 100% sure it was, but will the NFL be able to do anything based on that video?

My sons tell me ankle twists and stomach punches happen all the time in the "scrum" or pile, but to step on the lower leg - TWICE - of an injured opponent right out there in the open.....how dumb can you be? He has no shame and clearly no remorse for the countless other times he's done it.

 

Golic going off this morning how it isn't suspension-worthy, and were it a stand alone incident, I'd agree - but the sheer NUMBER of incidents demands more than a fine this time.

 

***Disclaimer: Packer fan, very biased***

 

The stuff that happened to me on the bottom of the pile in high school was much worse than any hit.

Suh is one of those guys that if not in the NFL, he'd probably get charged with assault on a regular basis. Goodall needs to suspend him for at least 4 games. Dude just doesn't get it. Purposely trying injure someone is a freaking crime.

Never thought I'd say this, the Packers o-line is soft.

It's hard to prove that it was intentional, in my opinion. I mean, I'm 100% sure it was, but will the NFL be able to do anything based on that video?

 

I agree. The announcer was convinced it was intentional as he said "you know when you feel something under your foot out there it's another person" or something along those lines. He knew he was standing on someone and I'm sure he knew who. Pretty pitiful that a good player stoops to that level.

Never thought I'd say this, the Packers o-line is soft.

 

How so?

Suh needed to be handled.

 

They didn't know about it at the time, article didn't say when they learned of it. Have to be careful in retaliating as they're looking at a playoff run and don't need players suspended.

Chop that knee out. Only way he's get the message

One if Suh's teammates got suspended last week for the same type of incident.

They didn't know about it at the time, article didn't say when they learned of it. Have to be careful in retaliating as they're looking at a playoff run and don't need players suspended.

 

69 and 70 were standing right there when Rodgers pushed Suh and started complaining. They knew. They were just too soft to do anything.

 

Your last sentence is the only possibility. Although, they still could have gone after him, within the rules of the game, and didn't. I purposely watched the next few plays and nothing.

69 and 70 were standing right there when Rodgers pushed Suh and started complaining. They knew. They were just too soft to do anything.

 

Your last sentence is the only possibility. Although, they still could have gone after him, within the rules of the game, and didn't. I purposely watched the next few plays and nothing.

 

I was watching all the players also and it sure didn't look like anyone but Rodgers knew it happened.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.