Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suh Just Can't Help Himself

Featured Replies

Inexcusable. Goodell has shown us again why he is incapable of being the commisioner.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suh has won his appeal and will play in the playoff game against Dallas...

 

Weak.

Inexcusable. Goodell has shown us again why he is incapable of being the commisioner.

 

I'm down on Goody also but I don't believe he hears the appeals.

I don't think you can conclusively say from the video that he did anything intentionally. Suh is a donkey hole who almost certainly was guilty but I don't think you can say that based on the video. He probably just said, "what, I didn't do that."

@AdamSchefter: During appeal, Ndamukong Suh said his feet were numb from cold and he couldn't tell difference between Aaron Rodgers' feet and the ground.

@AdamSchefter: During appeal, Ndamukong Suh said his feet were numb from cold and he couldn't tell difference between Aaron Rodgers' feet and the ground.

 

What a joke.

Not surprised he won. As I said in an earlier post, it was going to be tough to prove there was clear intent. Sure, based on his past, it's easy for us to infer that he meant to do it, and I don't doubt in my mind that there was some intent. I wonder if this had been another player if there would have been as much of a call for a suspension??

Not surprised he won. As I said in an earlier post, it was going to be tough to prove there was clear intent. Sure, based on his past, it's easy for us to infer that he meant to do it, and I don't doubt in my mind that there was some intent. I wonder if this had been another player if there would have been as much of a call for a suspension??

 

Probably not, but as we see, it wasn't from another player. It's rarely ever an issue with other players. Mostly just this guy (and the Lions center). It happens over and over with this guy, which is why I'm disappointed by the overturning of the suspension. A $70k fine isn't going to mess with this guy. Entire paychecks and playing time might. This is like the 4th time he's tried to hurt someone seemingly intentionally outside the normal course of play while they were defenseless. The guy either needs to be suspended or cut, or he has no reason to change.

 

My question is, would the suspension be overturned if Rodgers had actually been seriously hurt?

I would counter with if Suh wasn't in the NFL he'd be a soft-spoken, model citizen, highly successful at whatever he wanted to do, and beloved by those around him.

 

That is probably true. He seems like a soft-spoken guy, but all of this leads me to believe he lacks personal integrity and will do anything to get ahead. His success would come at a price, whether it be cheating, stealing, or just walking over others to get there.

Not surprised he won. As I said in an earlier post, it was going to be tough to prove there was clear intent. Sure, based on his past, it's easy for us to infer that he meant to do it, and I don't doubt in my mind that there was some intent. I wonder if this had been another player if there would have been as much of a call for a suspension??

 

I read that he must technically be treated as a first time offender (thus the simple fine the arbitrator concluded was appropriate) since it has been over a year since his last disciplinary fine. That needs to be corrected.

The league can police itself, it's his opponents that allow him to do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.