Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suh Just Can't Help Himself

Featured Replies

Kick him out of the league. Anyone who does something like that to my man crush doesn't deserve a pay check. Ban him. Send him to Pete Rose's spare bedroom.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suh has won his appeal and will play in the playoff game against Dallas...

Suh has won his appeal and will play in the playoff game against Dallas...

 

 

 

BOOOOOOOO!

Suh is one of those guys that if not in the NFL, he'd probably get charged with assault on a regular basis.

 

I would counter with if Suh wasn't in the NFL he'd be a soft-spoken, model citizen, highly successful at whatever he wanted to do, and beloved by those around him.

Conspiracy. The league wants to keep the Cowboys active in the playoffs so they can cheer on Romo and Jerry Jones.

Suh has been fined $70,000.

Chump change.

 

In the truest sense of the phrase.

I thought the Cowboys would benefit A LOT from his suspension. With him, I think the Lions win and Romo gets battered. And Suh gets ????

This is like the parent who scolds their child and grounds them for a week but then you see the kid playing outside the next day.

I thought the Cowboys would benefit A LOT from his suspension. With him, I think the Lions win and Romo gets battered. And Suh gets ????

 

We're not scared of Suh.

Cowboys still win...just better...

I just KNEW that you were fatally flawed.
I've loved America's team since I was about 5 or 6. No apologies here. :D
Suh has won his appeal and will play in the playoff game against Dallas...
And the NFL continues to show why they are a joke and has no control over players conduct when it matters.

What the hell did he say to be able to win that appeal? Amazing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.