Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Healthy Dog to be Put Down Today to Honor Deceased Owner's Wishes

Featured Replies

  • Replies 114
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Thank you, littleluck55!

All I can say is I hope SportsGuy's comment about putting down a human that bites someone and animals' rights was a joke...

Ate you serious ?

All I can say is I hope SportsGuy's comment about putting down a human that bites someone and animals' rights was a joke...

Re - read post #5 and get back to us.

All I can say is I hope SportsGuy's comment about putting down a human that bites someone and animals' rights was a joke...

 

:lol2: OK...I get it.

 

Having said that, there are people on this planet that behave worse than animals, and they automatically have rights although they have done nothing to deserve them.

:lol2: OK...I get it.

 

Having said that, there are people on this planet that behave worse than animals, and they automatically have rights although they have done nothing to deserve them.

We don't have to do anything to deserve them, right?

 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

:lol2: OK...I get it.

 

Having said that, there are people on this planet that behave worse than animals, and they automatically have rights although they have done nothing to deserve them.

Oh, I think my dog is way more obedient than my kids.

There are definately some humans I would want to put down. There would be many times I would save an animal before I would save a human.

We dont give dogs rights for anything, we spade them and neuter them without the dogs permission, we kill them when they bite someone, we kill them when they are ill.

 

Please don't spade your dog. That is true animal cruelty.

There are definately some humans I would want to put down. There would be many times I would save an animal before I would save a human.

 

I think about the people that murdered that girl in Mississippi when I typed that. Anyone who would do that is operating at a level lower than any animal (except maybe my cat now that I think about it).

Re - read post #5 and get back to us.

 

What does that have to do with killing humans who bite other humans?

  • Author

Dog was not put down. Another avenue in the woman's will allows for the dog to be taken to some doggie farm in Utah if funds can be raised to get him there. The executor originally did not, and still does not have the funds for this so chose the other option originally. I would assume if the funds cannot be raised by the time the estate is settled, the dog will be put down.

 

Although I am against the dog being killed, wouldn't a judge have to sign off on letting it live (if the doggie farm doesn't pan out) since it was included in the terms of the will?

One of my favorite lines from Lincoln: "Why don't you ask the horse what he thinks?" Or, in the case...the dog.

Anyone have a link to a donation page?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.