Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The NFL is Terrible

Featured Replies

  • Author
Dallas/Philly game would be fun to watch but flag after flag and commercials.....I'm out....

 

I was just thinking the same thing. It is wearing me out. Every good return is called back...every big run, there's a hold. It's just brutal for fans.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jason Worilds got flagged today for a form tackle on Ryan for a sack and 10yd loss. Mike Pereira says shouldn't have been called. Was 3rd down and would have forced a punt. Instead they drove down for a TD. I wish they'd go to replay for these or penalized the officials after the fact at the very least.

 

Both of those calls were bull. Can those be reviewed?

Both of those calls were bull. Can those be reviewed?

Not that I know of. Wish that would change

I agree. The rules have gotten so ridiculous. I watched CB get a penalty for barely putting his hand in the receiver 2 yards off the line of scrimmage. It's pathetic how bad the game has gotten to watch.

 

With th the rate they are going it won't be too long until you have multiple 5000 yard passing QB's in a season

I agree. The rules have gotten so ridiculous. I watched CB get a penalty for barely putting his hand in the receiver 2 yards off the line of scrimmage. It's pathetic how bad the game has gotten to watch.

 

With th the rate they are going it won't be too long until you have multiple 5000 yard passing QB's in a season

gonna happen this yr.
It's definitely not as fun as it used to be but ill admit part of the reason is that the Giants suck.

 

It's been a tough season for 49ers fans, too. :thumb:

 

Could be worse. :(

 

I won't be renewing my Bucs tickets. It's not as fun as the college game day atmosphere, to me anyway, and doing both leaves me no time for anything else.

Could be worse. :(

 

I won't be renewing my Bucs tickets. It's not as fun as the college game day atmosphere, to me anyway, and doing both leaves me no time for anything else.

 

A man's gotta have priorities.

The NFL is awful. I've watched maybe four games this year, and that's only because the Steelers were playing. I have VERY limited interest in it, especially since I don't do Fantasy.

The roughing the passer and defenseless receiver penalties need to be reviewable. Things are moving way too fast for the officials to make accurate calls, IMO. Heck, a lot of times we can't tell even after watching replays so there's no way they know for sure on the field.

 

And who cares if the game takes a little longer.

Another losing team will win division and make playoffs knoocking out a team who wil be 11-5

There should be a study done by an independent party to evaluate the impact of todays NFL officiating. Evaluate the penalties and their impact on the standings, then publish what the actual standings would be according to say, 1985 rules.

Another losing team will win division and make playoffs knoocking out a team who wil be 11-5

I'd prefer that to the NBA where the same thing happens and half the teams are in.

The roughing the passer and defenseless receiver penalties need to be reviewable. Things are moving way too fast for the officials to make accurate calls, IMO. Heck, a lot of times we can't tell even after watching replays so there's no way they know for sure on the field.

 

And who cares if the game takes a little longer.

Totally agree and I wonder if those are something that will ever be discussed. I understand the fear that we are gonna extend the games time-wise, but I'd prefer that they are correct.

I watch and enjoy the NFL more than ever now because of Fantasy Football.

 

Didn't see this play but heard it was awful on the radio this morning.

I rarely make time for NFL games. I live, literally, 7 minutes from Paul Brown Stadium and haven't been but twice since it's opened. Too many rules to make it fun. Not as flashy or exciting as college football. To me, the NFL is comparable to the Big 10, slow and boring.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.