Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The NFL is Terrible

Featured Replies

I watch week in and week out as games are changed by ridiculous rules and officiating.

 

I essentially just watched the 49ers get eliminated from the playoffs on a bogus roughing the passer call. One of the worst calls I've ever seen and it has changed the outcome of this game.

 

Anyone else think the NFL sucks these days with all the crazy rules, etc? I seriously would not watch if not for fantasy football.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wholeheartedly concur. Only fantasy and a weekly $10 pool keeps me interested for the most part.

I also think going to a game is the most overrated experience in sports.

I watch week in and week out as games are changed by ridiculous rules and officiating.

 

I essentially just watched the 49ers get eliminated from the playoffs on a bogus roughing the passer call. One of the worst calls I've ever seen and it has changed the outcome of this game.

 

Anyone else think the NFL sucks these days with all the crazy rules, etc? I seriously would not watch if not for fantasy football.

The NFL is boring, everybody does the same offense(except Philly)and defense, same ol same ol every week.

I watch week in and week out as games are changed by ridiculous rules and officiating.

 

I essentially just watched the 49ers get eliminated from the playoffs on a bogus roughing the passer call. One of the worst calls I've ever seen and it has changed the outcome of this game.

 

Anyone else think the NFL sucks these days with all the crazy rules, etc? I seriously would not watch if not for fantasy football.

 

TOTALLY agree Wireman. I could not have said it better myself. If not for FF and the Redzone channel, I would not watch. It is basically impossible to play defense. That roughing call was brutal!

 

My other big pet peeve with the NFL is the number of commercials. I HATE when a team scores and they go to commercials, then come back and show the kickoff and then go to MORE commercials - I just hate that - either have the commercials before the kickoff or after but not both.

I also think going to a game is the most overrated experience in sports.

 

I will never pay to go to an NFL game again - if invited to a box, OK but will not pay - not worth it when you can watch the Redzone channel.

We can thank the former NFL players for all the new rules.

  • Author

The 49ers are officially eliminated from the playoff race. I can't blame last week's debacle on the NFL but this week they got worked.

TOTALLY agree Wireman. I could not have said it better myself. If not for FF and the Redzone channel, I would not watch. It is basically impossible to play defense. That roughing call was brutal!

 

My other big pet peeve with the NFL is the number of commercials. I HATE when a team scores and they go to commercials, then come back and show the kickoff and then go to MORE commercials - I just hate that - either have the commercials before the kickoff or after but not both.

 

And we wonder why games average 3:12. Over 100 commercials has a little something to do with it.

 

It's also why the league is rolling in money.

It's definitely not as fun as it used to be but ill admit part of the reason is that the Giants suck.

  • Author
It's definitely not as fun as it used to be but ill admit part of the reason is that the Giants suck.

 

It's been a tough season for 49ers fans, too. :thumb:

Just terrible to watch now and only going to get worse imo. At the rate they're going it will be the equivalent of flag football within 10 years especially with all the emphasis on concussion problems.

Jason Worilds got flagged today for a form tackle on Ryan for a sack and 10yd loss. Mike Pereira says shouldn't have been called. Was 3rd down and would have forced a punt. Instead they drove down for a TD. I wish they'd go to replay for these or penalized the officials after the fact at the very least.

Just terrible to watch now and only going to get worse imo. At the rate they're going it will be the equivalent of flag football within 10 years especially with all the emphasis on concussion problems.

 

 

 

image-3565992959.jpg

 

...

Dallas/Philly game would be fun to watch but flag after flag and commercials.....I'm out....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.