Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 82 Williamstown 75 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final from Falmouth

 

A back and forth battle the entire game. Pendleton got up to an 8 point lead at one point, and Willamstown had a 5 or 6 point lead, but for the most part it was a one or two possession game throughout. A late 3 by McKayla Manor sent the game to OT, where the LADYCATS hang on.Moose Kennedy led all scorers with 20. She will put it up from anywhere and everywhere...and make them.

 

Williamstown stats

Kennedy-20

Katie Cheek 16

Rachael Montgomey-16

21/36 FT- 58.3%

 

Pendleton Stats

McKayla Bishop-17

Isabella Hall-15

Amberly Purdy-14

McKayla Manor-13

Bailey Wandtrath-11

31/54 FT-57.4%

Love to see Moose doing so well, you will not find a nicer person and player!

Final from Falmouth

 

A back and forth battle the entire game. Pendleton got up to an 8 point lead at one point, and Willamstown had a 5 or 6 point lead, but for the most part it was a one or two possession game throughout. A late 3 by McKayla Manor sent the game to OT, where the LADYCATS hang on.Moose Kennedy led all scorers with 20. She will put it up from anywhere and everywhere...and make them.

 

Williamstown stats

Kennedy-20

Katie Cheek 16

Rachael Montgomey-16

21/36 FT- 58.3%

 

Pendleton Stats

McKayla Bishop-17

Isabella Hall-15

Amberly Purdy-14

McKayla Manor-13

Bailey Wandtrath-11

31/54 FT-57.4%

 

 

I've seen her play several times and you are right she will chuck'em from anywhere. Her shot selection is questionable. Her stats in this game bear that out.....4/20 from 3-point line isn't lighting it up.

  • Author
I've seen her play several times and you are right she will chuck'em from anywhere. Her shot selection is questionable. Her stats in this game bear that out.....4/20 from 3-point line isn't lighting it up.

 

I knew she shot a lot on Saturday... didn't think it was 20!

I knew she shot a lot on Saturday... didn't think it was 20!

 

Her sister coaches her and from what I've seen she gets a lot of leeway. But don't misunderstand...the nights she is on she can make it tough on a defense and she seems to be able to hit shots when they mean the most at the end of games. She is just a very, very streaky shooter. Can shoot you in or out of a game.

Her sister coaches her and from what I've seen she gets a lot of leeway. .

 

4/20 makes that seem true. I can't tell you I have heard of a player shooting 20 3s in a game.

4/20 makes that seem true. I can't tell you I have heard of a player shooting 20 3s in a game.

 

Her game is one-dimensional in that respect. Relies too much on the 3. She would be more effective if she drove more. Everyone knows she can shoot from deep when she is on and respects that.

20 three's in a game by one player is just ridiculous. That usually sets up fast breaks for the opposing team on long rebounds.

20 three's in a game by one player is just ridiculous. That usually sets up fast breaks for the opposing team on long rebounds.

 

Depends on how many the player makes. 10/20=great, 7/20=good, but 4/20=bad.

Wow outofbounds, were you at this game? You are highly critical of a 15 year old sophomore. Kennedy might have been 4-20 this game but it went in to double overtime. I watched her play Gallatin and she was 8-11 for 3 points.

 

I highly disagree with saying her sister gives her leeway, in fact it is just the opposite. Her sister is harder on her then anyone on the team. She is still growing and had 3 years to improve her game to your standards.

Wow outofbounds, were you at this game? You are highly critical of a 15 year old sophomore. Kennedy might have been 4-20 this game but it went in to double overtime. I watched her play Gallatin and she was 8-11 for 3 points.

 

I highly disagree with saying her sister gives her leeway, in fact it is just the opposite. Her sister is harder on her then anyone on the team. She is still growing and had 3 years to improve her game to your standards.

 

Whoa...not criticizing. Only making the observation she is a streaky shooter (which you confirm).

 

I have no idea what the relationship is with her sister coaching her. She may be very hard on her in the huddle and locker room (you must be connected to them as you sound as if you know) BUT, unless their name is LeBron James or Kevin Durant, allowing any player to shoot 28 times in a game (20 of them 3's) is giving them a significant amount of leeway. I have seen enough coaches with children or immediate relatives playing for them to know when a player is allowed to have free reign out on the court. That is the only point I was making. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.