Everything posted by 42many
-
9th Region Draw
Any updates on any of the games?
-
34th District Champions?
It’s been moved to St. Henry. Both teams struggled vs Ludlow this past week so it could be anyones game.
-
Cooper 2 St.Henry 1
Cooper was the better TEAM last night. They came out to win. Key to stopping St. Henry is to be physical with Schluter.
-
Villa Madonna's Lexie Aytes Joins the 1000 Point Club
Congratulations Lexie!! I've seen her play many times over the years and she is always fun to watch. Very intense player and know how to control the game. Great girl on and off the court!!
-
2015 Stephanie Wilson Memorial Tournament
If Lloyd comes out like they did the second have of yesterdays game, they will win by 12. They were down at half against Villa, but came back after the half fighting. It didn't help Villa that their PG had sit out the 3rd Q because of foul trouble.
-
Dayton 43 Ludlow 40
How does Dayton stack against Bellevue this year?
-
Dixie v St Henry Suspended
I guess it is fair to post pictures of the losing team crying on twitter with the hashtag losers. It is very sad that the coach's daughter for Dixie still has her negative tweets about Villa on her twitter page. I have not seen any tweets from Villa players attacking Dixie players but villas coach sent out an email addressing it and asked if his players had posted anything to remove it. I know Dixie had complaints director to their AD, what does it say that the coaches own daughter still has her negative tweets still up?
-
Dixie v St Henry Suspended
I'm sure if you ask any Ludlow or Villa senior player they would not be complaining if they had to extend the their soccer career for one more day.
-
Dixie v St Henry Suspended
I have not seen anyone here attacking Villa on here but it has been all over Twitter from the Dixie players even after they won.
-
Beechwood Girls
What is up with all the smack talking on social media? I've seen it from other schools. :no:
-
Dixie v St Henry Suspended
It is not about taking a cut, it is about having the opportunity to play on your home field once in your high school career. Villa is not the only school without lights in the state of Kentucky. If you look at the KHSAA website, it shows plenty of games that started at 5:00 because they do not have lights and NDA is one of them. Would you have been okay if Dixie had hosted the tournament all 4 years your daughter played?
-
Villa vs Dixie Suspended
At work, so I don't have time to discuss your first few points but totally agree with what you said about Abby. She is a true MVP in mine and to many others at Villa!!
-
Villa vs Dixie Suspended
Not sure what game you were watching. There was no head ball. I watched the replay video over and there was no head ball. It was all shoulder into the keeper as she had possession of the ball. From watching the replay the Dixie player should have been carded. The video shows she was going for the keeper and not the ball.
-
Villa vs Dixie Suspended
I'm not exactly sure why I am seeing all the complaints about Villa hosting and having to take the PK the next night because Villa did not have lights. The way I see it, that was a huge advantage for Dixie. Tuesday night Villa was able to keep Dixie from scoring for 90 minutes with a keeper who has never played goalie before. Villa had the momentum going into the PKs and it is ashame they did not have the chance to finish the game that night. I also believe that 2 of Dixie's players who were injured and taken out of the game the night before was able to take the PKs last night. It really is sad to see all the negative comments about Villa being the "dumbest hosts ever" on twitter from a Dixie player, they won the game. In my option it really shows a lack of class.
-
Villa vs Dixie Suspended
The officials were all at the field today before they began collecting money at the gate. Not sure what time that would have been but it was before 5:00.
-
Villa vs Dixie Suspended
It is my understanding that Villa tried to schedule the game for 5:00 and Dixie coach said they couldn't get there that early.
-
Ludlow vs Villa
Aytes was out for Villa with injuries, without her Villa didn't have a chance.
-
St. Henry 79 Villa Madonna 34
The post is referring to the Villa game in which St Henry pressed the entire game.
-
St. Henry 79 Villa Madonna 34
I'm going to answer my own question since I saw St Henry play tonight: they did not press the entire game in their win over Lloyd in the All A tournament..
-
All A Starts Tonight
"Bishop, Schmits, Ross & Atwood may prove to be to much for Ludlow." Bishop transfered to Pendleton Co this year.
-
Lloyd 52 Ludlow 41
What's wrong with Wofford? Love watching her play, hate to see her miss any of her senior year.
-
St. Henry 79 Villa Madonna 34
So it's still okay to press hard when they were up by 20-30? It's okay for the crowd in the stands go crazy and stand up when they scored when they're up by 35+? So a man to man full court isn't a press? They were hard core pressing the entire game.
-
St. Henry 79 Villa Madonna 34
Uhm. It was defently a full court press the entire game. They weren't letting up. You could tell by how many fouls they ended up with.
-
St. Henry 79 Villa Madonna 34
Coach Coburn was the former coach of St. Henry two years ago. I won't go into any of the details but there is a thread on her somewhere about him leaving the job.
-
St. Henry 79 Villa Madonna 34
Till the last second of the game. They never quit.