Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Sam released

Featured Replies

According to ESPN just now. Let the controversy begin, again.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let ESPN talk about it for the next week again and again.

I'm interested to see if he gets picked up by anyone else. Most of the talk says he'll at least make the Rams' practice squad.

Thank you!

 

Thank you that he got cut? Why?

  • Author
Thank you that he got cut? Why?

 

Because UKFan incorrectly believes that him getting cut means he won't have to hear about Sam anymore.

I was reading on a Rams blog yesterday. A lot of the talk was that all espn or nfl.com showed were any positive plays. They didn't analyze him fairly and he needed cut. I'll be the first to admit I only watched one half of one Rams game this preseason and the ones were in. I am only relaying what I read.

It was an uphill battle for him as the D-Line is the strength of that team.

 

I can see a team that needs help/depth at DE giving him a look.

He survived the first 17 cuts and was one of the last 4 the Rams cut from the team. That may be calculated or he may have been that close to making the team.

I think it is a shame that all networks give him attention for what he does off the field in his personal life. Keep it to football and leave the rest of it alone. It's a shame that other players who have girlfriends and are better players can't get the coverage he does. Now, my punishment for saying that will be that Dallas signs him and he joins the "Jerry Circus"!

I think it is a shame that all networks give him attention for what he does off the field in his personal life. Keep it to football and leave the rest of it alone. It's a shame that other players who have girlfriends and are better players can't get the coverage he does. Now, my punishment for saying that will be that Dallas signs him and he joins the "Jerry Circus"!

 

That would be AWESOME!!! :laugh:

I'm interested to see if he gets picked up by anyone else. Most of the talk says he'll at least make the Rams' practice squad.

 

I don't think anyone is going to take on him and the attention that comes with him at this point. My bet is on making the Rams practice squad.

Practice squad for a 7th round pick at a position that is one of the strengths of the team would seem to be very likely.

Because UKFan incorrectly believes that him getting cut means he won't have to hear about Sam anymore.

 

 

Same mistake many made regarding Tim Tebow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.