Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Sam released

Featured Replies

I was reading on a Rams blog yesterday. A lot of the talk was that all espn or nfl.com showed were any positive plays. They didn't analyze him fairly and he needed cut. I'll be the first to admit I only watched one half of one Rams game this preseason and the ones were in. I am only relaying what I read.

 

I think it was ESPN who compared him to Clowney :lol2:

  • Replies 142
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He cleared waivers.

He'll have to suck it up,, swallow his pride and move on. He really blew it this time.

He'll have to suck it up,, swallow his pride and move on. He really blew it this time.

 

I was going to respond but then I think I got the gist.

He'll have to suck it up,, swallow his pride and move on. He really blew it this time.

 

Good luck on your sophomore English test on Wednesday.

Why? I gots rid of that schooling crap 22 years ago.

I hope the gay community boycotts the Rams for this move, obvious a decision based on sexual orientation . Should sue for discrimination and the U.S. dept of Justice under the leadership of Eric Holder need to investigate. He is better than the straight players.

I was reading on a Rams blog yesterday. A lot of the talk was that all espn or nfl.com showed were any positive plays. They didn't analyze him fairly and he needed cut. I'll be the first to admit I only watched one half of one Rams game this preseason and the ones were in. I am only relaying what I read.

 

Scary if true.

Just announced he will not sign with the Rams practice squad. So does he have another team or just waiting to be signed to a 53 man roster?

Just announced he will not sign with the Rams practice squad. So does he have another team or just waiting to be signed to a 53 man roster?

 

He'll get a book deal. He may be in broadcasting at some point. Just my opinion.

I hope the gay community boycotts the Rams for this move, obvious a decision based on sexual orientation . Should sue for discrimination and the U.S. dept of Justice under the leadership of Eric Holder need to investigate. He is better than the straight players.

 

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any negative reaction from anyone to his being cut. No real outcry, or angry statements from any group. Sam himself, thanked the Rams and said all the right things. I don't think anyone has blamed his getting cut on his sexuality. Sure he's gotten more coverage than the average 7th rounder that gets cut, but that shouldn't surprise anyone, because like it or not, he never was your typical 7th round draft pick. He also didn't seem to be much of a distraction, and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't catch on somewhere else.

 

To make a statement like that is manufacturing something that just isn't there.

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any negative reaction from anyone to his being cut. No real outcry, or angry statements from any group. Sam himself, thanked the Rams and said all the right things. I don't think anyone has blamed his getting cut on his sexuality. Sure he's gotten more coverage than the average 7th rounder that gets cut, but that shouldn't surprise anyone, because like it or not, he never was your typical 7th round draft pick. He also didn't seem to be much of a distraction, and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't catch on somewhere else.

 

To make a statement like that is manufacturing something that just isn't there.

 

Same for me, and I am glad it is that way. If we are going to proclaim gays as equal we need not give them more attention. I haven't been watching that much but so far so good ESPN :thumb:

delete

Edited by InItToWinIt
Duplicate post

He'll get a book deal. He may be in broadcasting at some point. Just my opinion.

 

The book deal is a given but I get the feeling he's holding out for a team to sign him to the regular roster.

The book deal is a given but I get the feeling he's holding out for a team to sign him to the regular roster.

 

He better sign the book deal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.