Lloyd Memorial 2014/2015

I hear rumors that there have been a couple kids move into the school district that will fit in very well with Coach Key's style of play and could provide for some immediate help to the team, the names I've heard are kids (2 kids in particular) that I have personally watched on the AAU scene that can flat out play against anyone, I would be excited to watch them play school ball together, Now of course it is just rumors and i'm interested to see what school they are enrolled at come next week.

• 3 months later...
I hear rumors that there have been a couple kids move into the school district that will fit in very well with Coach Key's style of play and could provide for some immediate help to the team, the names I've heard are kids (2 kids in particular) that I have personally watched on the AAU scene that can flat out play against anyone, I would be excited to watch them play school ball together, Now of course it is just rumors and i'm interested to see what school they are enrolled at come next week.

Who are they?

I went to see them against Owen Co., they like size and a inside presence. They have a couple of outside shooters. Sterling Hamilton starts as a sophomore, very nice athlete and should be a good player over the next 3 years. Would welcome any transfers that can play at this point. Kunstek will hurt them inside in district play.