Fantasy Football--Money League

Also, when you start talking money remember that it will cost $70 ($69.95) to run the league on MFL

Make the league 55 bucks for administrative fees or take 5 bucks out of everyone's 50 dollar fee and calculate the final pot with the remaining 45 bucks/player.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahoo sucks and I hate trying to run a league your it, not user friendly.

Haven't had much experience with ESPN

I've been using the FFLM/MFL software or site for about 17 years so I'm very similar with it.

Doesn't matter to me who is in it I just think BGP members should get first dibs on spots. That's all. No need to take your ball and run. I'm allowed to have an opinion. If we're going to talk initial PMs about the league Harry was the first person to bring up money league and I had to make sure he was involved because he wasn't included in the initial PMs.

Let's not get all prima donna now. :lol2:

I'll take my ball and do whatever I want with it. :D

As for who was first with PM's or suggestions, Godot and I have had a money league for a few years. You were just lucky enough to be included in the recruitment this year. :stop:

Yahoo sucks and I hate trying to run a league your it, not user friendly.

Haven't had much experience with ESPN

I've been using the FFLM/MFL software or site for about 17 years so I'm very similar with it.

I don't think a live draft is feasible so not sure what espn offers in the form of a draft similar to the BGP league. I like the MFL a lot.

I'm thinking we can do I live draft on MFL. I just set up a new league to test it and it seams to work.

I think I will need to set up another smaller league and get a few to help me test draft to make sure.

Only issue I see initially is that if one then one are drafting and one site (i.e. Spice and his son) they will have to log on and off or use two different computers/laptops.

I'll take my ball and do whatever I want with it. :D

As for who was first with PM's or suggestions, Godot and I have had a money league for a few years. You were just lucky enough to be included in the recruitment this year. :stop:

Pphhhhhttttt......I want big bills when I win. Big bills.