Fantasy Football--Money League

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a BGP sponsored league and therefore not a money league. That being said I would love to be in a money league and use the MFL site to run it. I'd even be interested in running it.

I think having Godot run it just like the BGP league is the best way to do it. Most of us play multiple leagues so 2 like the BGP league shouldn't be too difficult. Godot runs it top notch. I say we let him run it due to his vast experience with this set up

I'll play

I think we are at 12 already.

Okay, being at my sons ball game cost me, lol

If a spot opens up let me know.

sweet16 can have my spot if he would like to have it. I was only going to play if I was needed to make at least 12.

I typically don't like to do more than two fantasy leagues. This would have put me at three.

Please tell me there is room for the guy who got called out and brought up the idea in the first pkace in another thread? A little love for the fantasy newbie?!?! No?!

All good...Ill go on the wait list.

Or...16 teams? Going once...twice.....

Please tell me there is room for the guy who got called out and brought up the idea in the first pkace in another thread? A little love for the fantasy newbie?!?! No?!

You can have mine and I will stay on the waiting list.

It was your idea

Go back and read post 2.