No Need To Show Sam Video

June 7 is gay day at Magic Kingdom. Everyone feel free to go.

June 3-9 is gay days in Orlando.

Those days are not organized or publicized by Disney. The puerile that organize them are private groups. You never answered my question. If they banned gay days you'd want everything to be equal and for then to do away with all the religious themed days too, right?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those days are not organized or publicized by Disney. The puerile that organize them are private groups. You never answered my question. If they banned gay days you'd want everything to be equal and for then to do away with all the religious themed days too, right?

My answer is.

If that's what it took then so be it.

The ignorance and intolerance of people is pretty mind-boggling to me.

They showed two guys kissing? Oh My God, the world is ending! :rolleyes: Who cares? I saw at least a couple dozen other players be shown when they were drafted and almost every one of them kissed their significant other. Where's the threads on those?

People ask why do gay people have to come out and tell everyone their gay, well this is a perfect example of why. Progress is being made, but still a ways off. Two men kiss and it's a multi-page thread. A man and woman kiss, and not a soul says a word.

The ignorance and intolerance of people is pretty mind-boggling to me.

They showed two guys kissing? Oh My God, the world is ending! :rolleyes: Who cares? I saw at least a couple dozen other players be shown when they were drafted and almost every one of them kissed their significant other. Where's the threads on those?

People ask why do gay people have to come out and tell everyone their gay, well this is a perfect example of why. Progress is being made, but still a ways off. Two men kiss and it's a multi-page thread. A man and woman kiss, and not a soul says a word.

THEY ARE STILL SHOWING IT! It's Tuesday!

And as long as it keeps bringing reactions (both positive and negative) they'll continue to show it. It's no different than any other news story.

It will keep bring reactions from most males because most males think it is nasty.

Yeah, but if it were 2 chicks, all those males would be foaming at the mouth...and most females couldn't care less. :rolleyes:

Don't let him fool you. Most guys don't care. Maybe in his little bubble they do, but most of us don't give a crap who another guy is kissing.

Again, who cares?

Don't like it, just stop watching ESPN. Their programming sucks anyways.

Agreed. They will beat any story to death if it means ratings. Tim Tebow, Manziel, Sam...I'm sure we could come up with a long list if we tried.

Don't let him fool you. Most guys don't care. Maybe in his little bubble they do, but most of us don't give a crap who another guy is kissing.

If your a straight guy and don't care, then I question your guyhood.