No Need To Show Sam Video

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if they kept showing it? Just turn the channel if you don't want to see it I guarantee you have no problem if they were showing two females kissing. Get over it and move on.

Thank God we are allowed to say our opinion and not have to think what some say.

And for your fact I don't want to see 2 girls gagging each other with their tongues either.

Why? They show everyone kiss their significant other when they get drafted. It doesn't effect you in any way.
I have no problem with the video but I did not see anyone else kiss their significant other.

Admittedly, I did not watch the entire draft.

I like how the whole fight for gay rights is "equaility," but it seems to me that homosexual attraction is more promoted these days than heterosexual.

If Michael Sam is gay and wants to kiss his boyfriend, that's none of my business. In the same way if AJ McAaron wants to kiss his girlfriend so be it, I don't want to see it.

It's a shame how there are people living on the streets and people are dying for this country every day and media outlets are talking about two men kissing.

Drafted ahead of Sam (co-defensive player of the year in SEC) in the last two rounds were defensive ends from football powerhouses Concordia (Minn.) and Marist. Laughable. I suspect the Rams may have been the only NFL team interested in drafting the hero of the 2014 Cotton Bowl, and knew they could get him at the end of the draft. I would also guess the commissioner's office made sure that Sam did not go undrafted, lest the league be labeled as discriminatory.