Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Need To Show Sam Video

Featured Replies

For the love of God, put some clothes on that man! :laugh:

  • Replies 137
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am and I will pray for them to stop sinning. Love the person, not the sin.

 

I support your moral opinion. I read the entire thread and didn't see any hate in your message, just your opinion based on your beliefs, just like everyone else has their opinion based on their beliefs.

 

That's my issue with the argument, apparently in order to be "tolerant" you have to accept all things as they are and not object….that's not tolerance per se.

 

I don't particularly care what others choose to do, it's not my business. I think the whole thing was grandstanding and I said in another thread, most of the guys drafted kiss their mommas.

 

That said, mountain ref, I respect your position as an obvious Christian who believes morally that the behavior is wrong and the fact that you would pray for the person helps me understand where you are coming from.

For the love of God, put some clothes on that man! :laugh:

 

Having said all I did before….I am absolutely disturbed that Pete has a picture and that someone has an avatar like this…..I may be blind in one eye

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.