No Need To Show Sam Video

If your a straight guy and don't care, then I question your guyhood.

:lol2: Yeah, because I'm tolerant of others I must be less of a man....Gotcha.

Haven't you said on here before that you have friends that are gay? If true, I can't imagine how they'd react to some of the stuff you post on here.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't you said on here before that you have friends that are gay? If true, I can't imagine how they'd react to some of the stuff you post on here.

That coupled with your avatar...I don't know.

If your a straight guy and don't care, then I question your guyhood.

Yep, tolerance is a sure sign of a lesser man. And I can guarantee if I was in a bar fight and needed someone to back me up, Michael Sam would probably be a pretty good friend to have. And you can bet there are plenty of straight guys that don't fit the definition of "real men".

I do have gay friends and they dont go around acting like that in front of me or my kids. They keep it to themselves just like I dont smooch all over my wife in front of them.

Being tolerant aint got anything to do with what I am trying to say. Im tolerant. BUT seeing 2 guys kiss still makes me cringe. I dont care that they do it, just dont do it in front of me or my kids, just like I dont do it in front of others.

Back to the 2 hot chicks kissing please...:loll:

I could care less about 2 guys kissing. The concern I have is get ready for everyone else who's going to want a media platform for their lifestyle promotion. What folks do in the bedroom is their business. Wait until the: transgendered, guy who likes goats, feet fetish folk, etc…..come out of the woodwork. This is what it could potentially turn into.

If sexuality was kept in the bedroom where it belonged we wouldn't have to witness the hoopla. Wonder if I can start a "Breast Man Union." Men who are lovers of breasts unite. :thumb:

What does your manhood have to do with accepting homosexuality?

If a straight guy didnt have a ugh thought then yeah.

Doesnt have anything to do with accepting it, its liking or disliking 2 guys kissing.

I could care less about 2 guys kissing. The concern I have is get ready for everyone else who's going to want a media platform for their lifestyle promotion. What folks do in the bedroom is their business. Wait until the: transgendered, guy who likes goats, feet fetish folk, etc…..come out of the woodwork. This is what it could potentially turn into.

If sexuality was kept in the bedroom where it belonged we wouldn't have to witness the hoopla. Wonder if I can start a "Breast Man Union." Men who are lovers of breasts unite. :thumb:

Mmmmm....chicken! :hungry:

I do have gay friends and they dont go around acting like that in front of me or my kids. They keep it to themselves just like I dont smooch all over my wife in front of them.

Being tolerant aint got anything to do with what I am trying to say. Im tolerant. BUT seeing 2 guys kiss still makes me cringe. I dont care that they do it, just dont do it in front of me or my kids, just like I dont do it in front of others.

Would you kiss your wife at a party celebrating one of your accomplishments?

So they wouldn't take offense to someone saying "If you're straight and don't care, I question your manhood"? Or how about the rainbow jersey comment in the other thread?

I might could see the complaint if they were "making out", which I wouldn't want to see a hetero couple doing either but it was a couple of pecks. If you're offended by that it says far more about you than the two guys giving very mild kisses or the network airing it.

I don't think this has anything to do with "lifestyle promotion". It's simply about equal and fair treatment for gays and lesbians. Michael Sam (or any other prominent gay figure) isn't out leading the charge to convert straight people and promote how cool or great the gay lifestyle is. And the movement for Gays and Lesbians to have equal and fair treatment has been going on for quite a few years now, and that hasn't resulted in all the folks who engage in strange fetishes coming out of the woodwork. This is not going to lead to the end of society.