April 29, 201412 yr This team is built for March, but the lack of depth for perimeter threats I can see this team losing a few in the season.
April 30, 201412 yr If there is no chemistry, that would be a cancer and could serve to derail the team's NCAA chances.
April 30, 201412 yr If there is no chemistry, that would be a cancer and could serve to derail the team's NCAA chances. Don't see this as a problem. See this team on a mission.
April 30, 201412 yr If there is no chemistry, that would be a cancer and could serve to derail the team's NCAA chances. If there is a problem, I could see it being here. Do you really think Marcus Lee, after showing what he can do in the tournament, is going to want the same amount of DNP-CD's as he had last season? And now he has more to contend with down there....
April 30, 201412 yr If there is a problem, I could see it being here. Do you really think Marcus Lee, after showing what he can do in the tournament, is going to want the same amount of DNP-CD's as he had last season? And now he has more to contend with down there.... Makes me think that Cal's assistants will be pretty busy this season. Most of the players complaints go through them and the assistants get the players to buy-in and it typically doesn't even get to Coach Cal unless the player in adamant.
May 1, 201412 yr 80-0 Just go ahead and get the next 2 seasons of predictions out of the way. Ironically 80-0 will actually be the score of every single one of those games.
August 15, 201412 yr Author Looks like the bandwagon has started rolling! ALLLLL. AAABOOARRDDDDD!!!!!!
August 15, 201412 yr Looks like the bandwagon has started rolling! ALLLLL. AAABOOARRDDDDD!!!!!! I don't want to jinx it, its highly unlikely as it is. But this team looks like a machine and its still August. Whether they do the unthinkable or not, this will be a special team.
December 14, 201411 yr I have no doubt they are the best team, however, I think they will lose a couple along the way. They seem to be focused against the high claiber teams, but they go through the motions against good, not near great, teams like Columbia. During the grind of the SEC I expect a team like Miss St, LSU, etc. to catch them on one of those going through the motion nights. We sometimes forget these are still just kids.
December 14, 201411 yr No matter how talented the UK team, someone always catches them on the road in the SEC. If they beat Louisville and UCLA, some middle of the pack team will shoot the lights out. Or Cal will throw the SEC tourney.
December 14, 201411 yr Florida went undefeated in conference play just a year ago...just saying. I don't care as long as the Cats are the last team standing in the end. FWIW I only see one or maybe two chances for Duke to lose either...imagine if they met for the title at 39-0 each...jeez not that it will happen, but Holy Cow if it does!!!
December 14, 201411 yr Florida went undefeated in conference play just a year ago...just saying. I don't care as long as the Cats are the last team standing in the end. FWIW I only see one or maybe two chances for Duke to lose either...imagine if they met for the title at 39-0 each...jeez not that it will happen, but Holy Cow if it does!!! It's simple. Duke goes 40-0.
December 15, 201411 yr @ Louisville is by far the toughest game left for UK and Duke...if both are undefeated coming out of that game...lookout it's going to be fun!
December 15, 201411 yr @ Louisville is by far the toughest game left for UK and Duke...if both are undefeated coming out of that game...lookout it's going to be fun! Gonna step out of character real quick and hope PP doesn't catch me. The ACC is extremely tough this year. They have to go at Virginia too. Road games in the ACC are not going to be easy to win. I expect Duke to finish the season with 4 losses.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.