Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

40-0 part II

Featured Replies

THIS is where you're going wrong. I don't "expect" it. I hope for it, and will root for it until it no longer possible.

 

No one "expects" the Cubs to make the World Series, but until they're mathematically eliminated (usually by July) their fans root & hope for it to happen.

 

How many Cubs fans have you spoken to that have legitimately thought they were going to the world series this season?

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many Cubs fans have you spoken to that have legitimately thought they were going to the world series this season?

 

Most of my family is from the Chicago area. I hear their crowing every year, but some years even more (when they have particularly good players).

 

(I lived on the south side of Chicago for 3 years as a kid).

36-4

Will lose several games as usual....don't think they will win it all either...IMO

 

That implies they lose in the elite 8... correct?

 

Or at some point in the SECT. Or both. Sliding scale...

Or at some point in the SECT. Or both. Sliding scale...

 

Ah, didn't even think about that... brain is a little tired at the end of the work day over here

35-3...

 

So I see that you feel that Cal will go back to his old ways of throwing the conference tournament. Might as well be well rested for Indy.

 

So I see that you feel that Cal will go back to his old ways of throwing the conference tournament. Might as well be well rested for Indy.

 

I feel you can take UK and I'll take the other 67 tournament teams...

I feel you can take UK and I'll take the other 67 tournament teams...

 

No one's going to take a bet with you. Seeing how the standard is an avatar bet. Who in their right mind would want to risk you changing yours.

80-0 Just go ahead and get the next 2 seasons of predictions out of the way.

  • Author

What do all these teams have in common?

 

Miami Dolphins, Indiana Hoosiers, UConn Women.

 

If you answered UNDEFEATED, you'd be correct!

 

So, why shouldn't BBN get behind the CATS and cheer them on to 40-0! Its my dream season, and right now, you are all a part of it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.