December 15, 201411 yr Gonna step out of character real quick and hope PP doesn't catch me. The ACC is extremely tough this year. They have to go at Virginia too. Road games in the ACC are not going to be easy to win. I expect Duke to finish the season with 4 losses. I think this may be the Best Duke team in years, I don't see many teams challenging them. Yeah someone "Could" get them on the road...but there are only a couple that will honestly have a chance to do it.
December 15, 201411 yr No way it would happen but two undefeated teams meeting in the national championship would be the highest rated basketball game in history. Good news is both will lose a game and we can forget about this nonsense.
December 15, 201411 yr I attended UNLV in the early 90's. The 91' team went 34-1 and losing to Duke in the final four 79-77, a team we steam rolled by 30 in the finals the previous year. The last 20 + years, I torture myself playing stupid what if games. The question always comes, if Vegas had lost during the season, would they had refocus and went on to repeat? UK has everything set to run the table, if they get past Louisville. I like that the SEC tourney is in Nashville. Louisville, Cleveland, and Indy for NCAA sites which will be very Cat friendly. If they are able to stay healthy with no more injury setbacks, they have a nice chance. Mr.Laettner was kind enough to twist the dagger in my chest again in 92' with the shot.
December 16, 201411 yr Sign in here if you think the CATS will run the tables and be NCAA CHAMPS!!!! I'm drinking the BBN cool-aid and I'm loving it!!! . :ohbrother: PLEASE NOooo !! :lol2:. Iron .... someone sold you a bad batch. Seriously, imo they lose one or two somewhere n the reg. season. A guess would be @ UL, Bama or FLA.. Arkansas maybe but that one is in Rupp so I don't think that U.K. loses at
December 16, 201411 yr Don't see this as a problem. See this team on a mission. Exactly, to the man the ones that returned all said that a big reason was "unfinished business". Also, I think that Cal said that this team was very close .... like the Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist team.
December 16, 201411 yr Duke and No. 1 Kentucky are the only remaining unbeatens who have won every game by double figures.
December 17, 201411 yr Duke and No. 1 Kentucky are the only remaining unbeatens who have won every game by double figures. Looks to be the two teams destined to meet in the finals. Having said that, watch it be NJIT and that Carnal Word team.
March 15, 201511 yr Non-conference. ✅ Conference. ✅ SEC Tourney. ✅ NCAA. And not done yet till the next box is in place.:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.