Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

40-0 part II

Featured Replies

This should be a phenomenal team, but I hate this 40-0 stuff.

 

I like our chances for #9, but going undefeated is not what is important.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This should be a phenomenal team, but I hate this 40-0 stuff.

 

I like our chances for #9, but going undefeated is not what is important.

 

Agree 100%

I'm not going to lie, it'd be nice to go undefeated just because it'd be a new record for the # of games won and it'd pass Bobby Knight's Indiana. I'm definitely not holding my breath on that happening though, there's just too much parity in the college game right now, even in a conference like the SEC.

I can see three or four losses. One or two in season, one in conference or in conference tourney. As long as they win their last six I'm cool with it.

Trolling maybe.....fan, heck yea! Got a UK tat to back it up!

 

Does it say 2014 National Champs?

I can see three or four losses. One or two in season, one in conference or in conference tourney. As long as they win their last six I'm cool with it.

 

I could care less about 40-0. This last season taught me that. It is not how you start but how you finish.

 

One thing my son and I were talking about that is ironic. We have 9 McDonald's All Americans on the team. There are 9 McDonald's restaurants in Lexington and we are going after banner #9.

I think that every fan would like to see their team win every game. Not sure anyone who sits down on the couch before the game and says, "Well we can't win them all this year. Hopefully we lose this one and get it out of the way."

 

But in saying that, it doesn't mean I expect them to get there. They will hit a rough spot somewhere.

Threads like this are the reason why 'there are so many haters.' Because everyone has to listen to this non sense for 6 months before the season starts. If you have to listen to that for six months, then heck yeah you're going to have people rooting for them to fail.

I could care less about 40-0. This last season taught me that. It is not how you start but how you finish.

 

One thing my son and I were talking about that is ironic. We have 9 McDonald's All Americans on the team. There are 9 McDonald's restaurants in Lexington and we are going after banner #9.

 

And 999 turned upside down is...666. Hummmm. Just saying.:whistling:

Threads like this are the reason why 'there are so many haters.' Because everyone has to listen to this non sense for 6 months before the season starts. If you have to listen to that for six months, then heck yeah you're going to have people rooting for them to fail.

 

So...why open the thread?

So...why open the thread?

 

To voice my opinion on the title of the thread. Judging by the likes of my post, there are a few that agree with my statement.

To voice my opinion on the title of the thread. Judging by the likes of my post, there are a few that agree with my statement.

 

I just don't understanding why you would complain about having to hear from Kentucky fans about going undefeated and yet you don't have to, you chose to by opening and reading the thread.

 

Heck, if you're proud of getting "likes", I'll give you two more :)

I didn't really have to read through the thread to know what I wanted to say in this case. The title sufficed enough for me to develop an opinion...

Threads like this are the reason why 'there are so many haters.' Because everyone has to listen to this non sense for 6 months before the season starts. If you have to listen to that for six months, then heck yeah you're going to have people rooting for them to fail.

 

Dang. If only we had not started and posted THIS THREAD, the world would love UK. This was our one & only chance at world peace, and it's now forever lost because of this thread. Oh, the pain of it all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.