Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Braves (4/25 thru 4/27)

Featured Replies

I can't believe how good the Braves rotation has been without Medlen, Minor, and Beachy. Heck, even throw in Gavin Floyd who we signed as a starter going into this season. Absolutely amazing run thus far.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe how good the Braves rotation has been without Medlen' date=' Minor, and Beachy. Heck, even throw in Gavin Floyd who we signed as a starter going into this season. Absolutely amazing run thus far.[/quote']

 

No doubt about it.

  • Author
MJ is done.

 

Haha I will take my 3-1 series record and hang it up for now.

 

So frustrating that Cueto can't get just one run today.

Haha I will take my 3-1 series record and hang it up for now.

 

So frustrating that Cueto can't get just one run today.

 

Had a good run, no need to hang your head. Grab a bag of ice, and get ready for your next turn in the rotation.

I say Doc is up next.
Doc didn't fare too well. I vote for MTGL.
Doc didn't fare too well. I vote for MTGL.

 

Forgot he went already. I agree then.

Question on the replay process...if the umpires (crew chief, or heck, even the guy who made the original call) see something on the Jumbotron that they feel justified in reversing the call...do they still have take New York's decision? I mean, if the first base umpire felt that the tag had not been made...or not been made in time...and sees the proof on the Jumbotron...can't he say, I made the wrong call...or does it have to come from elsewhere?

Question on the replay process...if the umpires (crew chief' date=' or heck, even the guy who made the original call) see something on the Jumbotron that they feel justified in reversing the call...do they still have take New York's decision? I mean, if the first base umpire felt that the tag had not been made...or not been made in time...and sees the proof on the Jumbotron...can't he say, I made the wrong call...or does it have to come from elsewhere?[/quote']

 

I do not think that is an option.

Forgot he went already. I agree then.

 

No, you and I took one for the team early.

Question on the replay process...if the umpires (crew chief, or heck, even the guy who made the original call) see something on the Jumbotron that they feel justified in reversing the call...do they still have take New York's decision? I mean, if the first base umpire felt that the tag had not been made...or not been made in time...and sees the proof on the Jumbotron...can't he say, I made the wrong call...or does it have to come from elsewhere?

 

If the umps had the final say it wouldn't be reviewed by HQ.

Still don't quite understand how you can review it in replay and still get it wrong blatantly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.