Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Braves (4/25 thru 4/27)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to hear MLB explain this one

You make the call.

image-1695735956.jpg

As a Braves fan, all I can say is yeesh.... that isn't even debatable.

Cozart sucks. Not a chance.

1st time a Reds manager has been ejected since August 2011. Us Reds fans know why the Reds seemed to play so lethargic and a don't care attitude so many times the last few years. Nice to see a Reds manager take up for his players.

Honesty to goodness, I am faster than Brandon Phillips.

Good pitches duel going on here. Both have thrown 8 innings allowing 3 hits each.

Oh and lord help me for that awful bet I made to begin the series. Had the Refs not gotten lucky in the first game then I would have definitely won the bet. They scored 5 runs total in the series. :lol2: man I was way off.

 

 

But a bet is a bet and I'll gladly sport that avatar knowing that although I lost the battle the Braves won the war.

 

Cya in August Reds fans.

 

 

 

PS: Cueto pitched outstanding today.

Braves win 1-0

 

Congrats on the sweep....you certainly enjoyed the series far more than I did.

 

That said, I would have taken 5-5 for this trip before it started. Now we need to win home games.

Braves did get lucky with that ball hit off Hoover's glove. Freeman is a beast right now.

Braves did get lucky with that ball hit off Hoover's glove. Freeman is a beast right now.

Actually you got lucky as soon as Hoover came I to the game, as Everyteam that faces Hoover can be heard from the dugout with a sigh of relief everytime he shows his face.

MJ is done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.