Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Braves (4/25 thru 4/27)

Featured Replies

What makes you feel good about it? Reds have shown nothing while the Braves have been playing very well with the starting pitching staff allowing very little.

 

I predict the Braves win 4-0 tonight and the Reds score less than 4 runs the whole series.

 

 

I love it when you make predictions in the Braves/Reds threads.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stiiiiiiillllllll waiting. Alligator mouth, hummingbird bottom syndrome.

Hamilton CF

Votto 1B

Phillips 2B

Bruce RF

Frazier 3B

Ludwick LF

Mesoraco C

Cozart SS

Bailey P

Stiiiiiiillllllll waiting. Alligator mouth, hummingbird bottom syndrome.

 

Still nothing, eh?

Sorry. Was on lunch, I'm not one to back down from a challenge. If they score more than 4 runs this series I'll sport a Reds avatar of your choice for 1 week and if not then you sport a Braves avatar of my choice.

 

Unless you wanna do something else?

1 month and you've got it.

  • Author
What makes you feel good about it? Reds have shown nothing while the Braves have been playing very well with the starting pitching staff allowing very little.

 

Same reason I felt good about the last three series when I started the threads haha!

And for the record you said they'd score less than 4 runs. So the wager is 4 or more for the series, length of 1 month for the loser.

And for the record you said they'd score less than 4 runs. So the wager is 4 or more for the series' date=' length of 1 month for the loser.[/quote']

 

Sure I'm game!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgH1M-rcqjQDuRFxUpOwzKxsbc0Qgoss7NivsfEbz0jkivpr8G

 

 

I vote for this one when you lose.

 

Oh, if the Reds score 4, we'll make the avatar selection a community event.

Bailey sucks!!!!!!!!!

And for the record you said they'd score less than 4 runs. So the wager is 4 or more for the series, length of 1 month for the loser.

 

Well one factor he does have on his side is the Reds Third Base Coach. He usually gets 1 or 2 guys thrown out at Home a game. Joey Votto was only out by about 10 feet which is about average.

  • Author

I have suck a strong dislike for Bailey.

 

And Welsh calls him unlikely this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.