Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Braves (4/25 thru 4/27)

Featured Replies

The Reds head to Atlanta this weekend and I feel good that the leave on Sunday with their fourth series win in a row! Let's Go!

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need another big game from Homer to get the series going in the right direction.

Need another big game from Homer to get the series going in the right direction.

 

Him and Rocco seemed to mix up the pitches better last outing, let's hope that continues. Also, feeling good about the series with MJ at the helm again.

I have zero faith in the hurler tonight. I think the Reds donate this one. And I'm not skilled enough to do the reverse jinx thing.

I have zero faith in the hurler tonight. I think the Reds donate this one. And I'm not skilled enough to do the reverse jinx thing.

Keep your negative Homer post and thoughts out.

Keep your negative Homer post and thoughts out.

 

I don't have any positive Homer thoughts.

Homer missed some time in ST and it took him some time to get it together. I think he throws a gem tonight.

Homer missed some time in ST and it took him some time to get it together. I think he throws a gem tonight.

 

He was fanning the ink dry on that contract, strained his elbow.

Let's come to a consensus....He shall be known as Mesoraco or Meso in Reds threads. This "Rocco" stuff ain't gonna cut it. Agreed? :D

No chance I call that kid Rocco, Raco, Rocky, whatever.

Let's come to a consensus....He shall be known as Mesoraco or Meso in Reds threads. This "Rocco" stuff ain't gonna cut it. Agreed? :D

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWuR7XXD4KivXCgDOvhn0l1Q8PMNo9MmlFRu1a0MxPa5GvdutaNQ

 

 

I think of this every time.

He was fanning the ink dry on that contract, strained his elbow.

 

:lol2::lol2:

Homer missed some time in ST and it took him some time to get it together. I think he throws a gem tonight.

 

I actually do think a groin injury in ST can slow you down, but some are so against Homer I don't want to bang that drum too loudly.

Homer also said he didn't throw the splitter much his first few outings and didn't know why. Says they will be using it more now. So there's that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.