Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Braves (4/25 thru 4/27)

Featured Replies

Groin. The place where Homer leaves 0-2 pitches.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ervin Santana, 2-0. 21innings, 24Ks, 4BBs. .86ernie. Given up one dinger. Yep, we got this.

Let's come to a consensus....He shall be known as Mesoraco or Meso in Reds threads. This "Rocco" stuff ain't gonna cut it. Agreed? :D

 

I don't like saying "meso" or some of the others that have been mentioned... Rocco flows much more naturally for me.

Surely the Braves' pitching has to come back to earth at some point...right?

 

Also, if I'm shortening it, I'm going with Mez.

Surely the Braves' pitching has to come back to earth at some point...right?

 

Also, if I'm shortening it, I'm going with Mez.

 

I was just looking at that. We face 3 guys with a combined ERA under 5.

Surely the Braves' pitching has to come back to earth at some point...right?

 

Also, if I'm shortening it, I'm going with Mez.

If he keeps this pace up, we call him sir.

I was just looking at that. We face 3 guys with a combined ERA under 5.
Homer is under 5. If you only play 4 innings.
The Reds head to Atlanta this weekend and I feel good that the leave on Sunday with their fourth series win in a row! Let's Go!

 

What makes you feel good about it? Reds have shown nothing while the Braves have been playing very well with the starting pitching staff allowing very little.

I predict the Braves win 4-0 tonight and the Reds score less than 4 runs the whole series.

What makes you feel good about it? Reds have shown nothing while the Braves have been playing very well with the starting pitching staff allowing very little.

 

Reds have shown nothing?

I predict the Braves win 4-0 tonight and the Reds score less than 4 runs the whole series.

I'll take some of that action. You name it and I'm in.

What makes you feel good about it? Reds have shown nothing while the Braves have been playing very well with the starting pitching staff allowing very little.

 

Must be nice living in a fantasy world...

What makes you feel good about it? Reds have shown nothing while the Braves have been playing very well with the starting pitching staff allowing very little.

 

Huh...

 

I'm not in the predictions business but to say the Reds have shown 'nothing' is flat out false.

Braves are #1 in the league in starter ERA, Reds are #5. Braves are #1 in BAA, Reds are #2. Reds are #1 in starter IP, Braves are #6 (Braves have 1 less game). Reds starters are 10-7 (.588 WP), Braves starters are 9-5 (.642 WP).

 

Braves pitching has been better, but it's not like the Reds are slouches.

 

Reds have been the better offensive team, averaging 4.09 R/G, with the Braves averaging 3.76 R/G. Reds have a .255 team average, Braves have a .243 average.

 

Should be a very competitive, low scoring series.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.