Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Braves (4/25 thru 4/27)

Featured Replies

I have suck a strong dislike for Bailey.

 

And Welsh calls him unlikely this season.

 

Unlucky or Unlikely? Or Unlikely to be Lucky? Maybe he needs to change his name to "Fly Ball" Bailey to change his luck.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see Bailey bringing his A game today...

You're killing me Homer. I can't defend you much longer.

Crap

So ughhhh 4 runs in a game here

I'll take a Braves sweep of the Reds over this bet any day.

I'll take a Braves sweep of the Reds over this bet any day.

 

So far your track record at predictions is terrible. I'm now confident the Reds will win tonight lol

Pena - almost bunted into an infield fly rule out.

No way that can be overturned.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.