Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke is #1

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
They will be darn near unbeatable
.

40-0

They should be.

 

40-0, anything else would be a dissapointment.

Hey, I like reading these things, but I do think they should at least wait until the NBA deadline passes so that it is known where everyone stands.

:lol2:

 

All funniness aside, I think they're #1 when the pre-season AP poll comes out.

Hey, I like reading these things, but I do think they should at least wait until the NBA deadline passes so that it is known where everyone stands.

True, but I think Duke will be #1 regardless.

If by some miracle we only lose Randle, Young and WCS, it'd be hard to say UK couldn't be #1.

If by some miracle we only lose Randle, Young and WCS, it'd be hard to say UK couldn't be #1.

 

Agreed. They'd be 2 solid at each position. I'd put the likelihood of that at about 0.0005% though. :lol2:

.

40-0

 

Ordered my T-shirt today. Just had to add a D and E to it.

PP can deflect all he wants' to but Duke is the team to beat next season...even heard some obscure talk radio while in Tenn the last couple of days and guy saying that it's 50-50 that Parker may return

PP can deflect all he wants' to but Duke is the team to beat next season...even heard some obscure talk radio while in Tenn the last couple of days and guy saying that it's 50-50 that Parker may return

 

Parker is gone.

 

Duke sucks.

It would be hard to argue otherwise.

 

The only reason for Parker to come back next year would be if he doesn't like having lots of money. Not really sure what he would need to return and work on. In my opinion Parker was forced to play out of position quite a bit due to Duke's lack of bigs, and he still more than held his own.

:lol2:

 

All funniness aside, I think they're #1 when the pre-season AP poll comes out.

 

Or Arizona.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.