April 11, 201412 yr And I can't wait to read Pat Forde's article about Dukes one and done system doesn't work.
April 12, 201412 yr Was gonna try to continue to have more fun with this thread but you guys win. I'm done.
April 12, 201412 yr He gone. Jabari Parker of Duke Blue Devils still uncertain about NBA draft decision - ESPN
April 12, 201412 yr He wants to be a Laker!!!!! 2014 NBA Draft: Jabari Parker Says Being A Laker 'Would Be A Blessing' | Lakers Nation
April 12, 201412 yr Nope. You're in the family now. Welcome. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
April 12, 201412 yr Duke has an incoming class full of "one and dones". Will they get the same scrutiny?
April 13, 201412 yr Duke has an incoming class full of "one and dones". Will they get the same scrutiny? nope
April 13, 201412 yr Duke has an incoming class full of "one and dones". Will they get the same scrutiny? This is yet to be determined. Okafor is likely a one and done but nothing is certain for Jones, Winslow and Allen. One dude doesn't constitute a class full of "one and dones." I could care less if they get scrutiny. The national media and who the ycry about means little to me. I get more bothered by people who call themselves basketball fans that cry about Duke every chance they get. Not what the national media says. You guys have got to quit being so sensitive everytime someone says something about Cal or UK. It's never that serious. The final results should speak for themselves.
April 13, 201412 yr Who cares if they get the same scrutiny or not? Would that be one of those everyone is out to get UK things if Duke doesnt?
April 14, 201412 yr This is yet to be determined. Okafor is likely a one and done but nothing is certain for Jones, Winslow and Allen. One dude doesn't constitute a class full of "one and dones." I could care less if they get scrutiny. The national media and who the ycry about means little to me. I get more bothered by people who call themselves basketball fans that cry about Duke every chance they get. Not what the national media says. You guys have got to quit being so sensitive everytime someone says something about Cal or UK. It's never that serious. The final results should speak for themselves. I'm with you. Who cares about the National Media?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.