What is your "house beer"?

formerkywrestler

Depends on how we're defining "house beer"...

I ALWAYS have a few Coors lying around. I'm not giving good stuff to whatever schlubs show up at my house and get a beer because courtesy demands it. They can have the Banquet... or the Bullet. One of the two.

I usually have a few Warsteiner Dunkels laying around for myself. I love that beer.

Anything endorsed by Sam Elliot is okay by me.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuengling is in the rotation. If I'm drinking and going to have

several I usually have Michelob Ultra or Miller Lite also in the

fridge.

If I'm out eating I try different beers when places have a large

number of beers. Fat Tire, Angry Orchard are 2 that I've been

tasting lately.

Saw this yesterday from the Boone County Library:

"Today is National Beer Day, celebrated due to the end of Prohibition on April 7, 1933. In today's Kentucky Enquirer, there was an article about a new brewing company that got its start in a garage on Braxton Drive by the Scheben Branch. What's it called? Braxton Brewing Company."

I am not a big beer drinker so it's only Bud Light for me.

My sister, on the other hand loves, loves, loves beer! Last year was her 55th birthday. The County Market and Wal-Mart in A-town will let you make your own 6 pack so I put together a barrel full of beer for her with 55 different beers. It was pretty hard to find so many without repeating and honestly, I could only get to 54 so the cherry on top was a Colt 45 in a paper bag! I would highly recommend doing this as a gift for any beer lover on your list! All that have been mentioned so far were in the barrel.

I keep a few beers in the fridge, but I will only occasionally drink one. I like beer, I just don't drink much. However, I am a lightweight beer drinker, and I do not like dark beer so it is usually a variety of anything from Bud Light, Coors/Coors Light, Red Stripe, or Corona that I will keep on hand.