What is your "house beer"?

formerkywrestler

SSSSShhhhhhuuuuuussssshhhhhhhhhh….we need to keep that on the down low. That whole supply, demand, and price thing ( I think we're safe here on bgp :sssh:). You owe it to yourself to buy a case this weekend and get happy. Most underrated, quality, and tasty light beer ever!!!

It's already too expensive around here. I was buying 24-can cases of that sweet nectar in Dayton for 8.99 in 2005. What happened to that?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat Tire. Only good thing about working in Indiana, I can always pick up a 12 pack on my way home. Down side is I have to buy it hot unless I want to pay liquor store high prices. It's expensive enough as it is.

Quick fix for hot beer. Wet a paper towel, wrap it around the bottle can, place in the freezer and it's ice cold in a matter of minutes.

Picked up some Fat Tire while in Ohio for the weekend.(I love AAU)

Drank 5 of them when I got off work at midnight. Good stuff!!! Nice and smooth.

You're going to get a fat tire around your middle if you keep pounding the beers. :stop:

Quick fix for hot beer. Wet a paper towel, wrap it around the bottle can, place in the freezer and it's ice cold in a matter of minutes.

I'll have to try that. I normally just stick one in a big cup of ice water in the fridge for about 10 mins.