What is your "house beer"?

formerkywrestler

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to try that. I normally just stick one in a big cup of ice water in the fridge for about 10 mins.

While it probably wouldn't work very well with a bottle, if you are drinking can beer, stick it on top of the ice in your freezer and roll the can over the ice quickly. After about 60 to 90 seconds the beer will be failry cold.

While it probably wouldn't work very well with a bottle, if you are drinking can beer, stick it on top of the ice in your freezer and roll the can over the ice quickly. After about 60 to 90 seconds the beer will be failry cold.

I've done that before, too much work for me.

I don't have one beer but my preference is Blue Moon or Corona. I can drink about anything,though. I only have a couple a month. My kids, sons and daughter in laws though always have a few when they stop by. so I stock up on their favorites Yuengling and Sam Adams

• 2 weeks later...
Leinenkugels Canoe Paddler(AWESOME Kolsch) and Fat Tire.

If you like Kolsch beers, try the Curve Ball Blonde Ale by Pyramid Brewing Company. It's a Kolsch style blonde spring/summer seasonal they make available for the first half of baseball season each year. It's among my favorite American lagers, easily.

If you like Kolsch beers, try the Curve Ball Blonde Ale by Pyramid Brewing Company. It's a Kolsch style blonde spring/summer seasonal they make available for the first half of baseball season each year. It's among my favorite American lagers, easily.

Another good Kolsch: Kilt, by Mad Tree Brewing Company