March 29, 201412 yr He's an 80% FT shooter. He's just blowing it. Did he not have a game or two in the tourney last year in which he missed a ton of FTs?
March 29, 201412 yr He's an 80% FT shooter. He's just blowing it. That one towards the end was as bad as it gets without air balling it. He barely got there.
March 29, 201412 yr Did he not have a game or two in the tourney last year in which he missed a ton of FTs? Probably. But overall, he is a pretty good FT shooter. Would be a 12 point game if Louisville had made the easy ones. Frustrating.
March 29, 201412 yr UK update just says WCS has ankle injury and will not return. Nothing specific. Truly feel bad that that is the case. Hopefully not too serious.
March 29, 201412 yr He's an 80% FT shooter. He's just blowing it. Not to nitpick but he's a 72% FT Shooter
March 29, 201412 yr I think the Cats play some zone especially without Hancock on the floor this would keep Smith from getting to the rim anytime he wants. UK should have played zone in the first half. Without WCS, the Cats are in trouble if UL takes it to the rim.
March 29, 201412 yr Pitino has never lost in Sweet 16 Louisville has won 60 something games in a row leading at the half I might as well go to bed...this one is a done deal.
March 29, 201412 yr I was just guessing, but still... I get you, he looks like it's a new concept to him tonight...like he's never done it
March 29, 201412 yr Probably. But overall, he is a pretty good FT shooter. Would be a 12 point game if Louisville had made the easy ones. Frustrating. I thought he did. Could be wrong. Snapped out of it in the Final Four if I remember correctly. Shot poorly at the FT line in the 16 and 8 games.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.