March 29, 201412 yr Pitino quit whining about the fouls, you all were getting by with mugging UK for awhile.
March 29, 201412 yr Author I'll take being down 3 after that horrendous start. Gotta come out strong in the second half though.
March 29, 201412 yr As a non fan of either team, crazy non fouls and fouls look to be going both ways...
March 29, 201412 yr Pitino quit whining about the fouls' date=' you all were getting by with mugging UK for awhile.[/quote'] Nonsense. Cards are getting jobbed.
March 29, 201412 yr An inside look at what the trainers are going to try on Willie Cauley-Stein: [video=youtube_share;5UUyVz2DISY]
March 29, 201412 yr Maybe James Lee gets some pt? WCS pulls a Willis Reed and hobbles out there? Not with a torn achilles. It's on Johnson, now.
March 29, 201412 yr UK holding for the last shot is as bad as it gets. Yes it is because Harrison des the same thing everytime. Doesn't set up the offense, drives off a pick for about 2 steps and then makes a pass back out. Like clockwork.
March 29, 201412 yr As a non fan of either team, crazy non fouls and fouls look to be going both ways... As a Cardinal fan, I agree.
March 29, 201412 yr As a non fan of either team, crazy non fouls and fouls look to be going both ways... This.
March 29, 201412 yr I don't FOUL know about FOUL you guys, but FOUL there's something FOUL that's keeping me from FOUL enjoying this FOUL game. I can't FOUL quite put FOUL my FOUL finger on it. FOUL
March 29, 201412 yr Not with a torn achilles. It's on Johnson, now. It's not as if Willis Reed could move either. I don't know about this game, but I believe that any prayer UK had of winning the title went out the window when WCS went down.
March 29, 201412 yr As a non fan of either team, crazy non fouls and fouls look to be going both ways... There is no consistency at all in the calls, and it's going both ways. The only thing you can count on is Russ is getting to the line.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.