March 29, 201412 yr BTW, easy call for that ref to miss the out of bounds on UK. I mean, he was only staring straight at his feet on the end line.
March 29, 201412 yr One way to look so far Louisville has played really well and Cats have done nothing and are only down 8
March 29, 201412 yr Cards have to make free throws and stop allowing the mildcats to stay in this one.
March 29, 201412 yr Is 5 points in over 8 minutes bad? Asking for a friend... :idunno: Is it bad that with all that...the other team is only up by 7?
March 29, 201412 yr What kind of a shot was that, Aaron?? I learned you are not allowed to question Harrison's bad shots or missed layups on here or you get bashed lol, that won't stop me though
March 29, 201412 yr Is it bad that with all that...the other team is only up by 7? I'll check with my friend... :walk:
March 29, 201412 yr I learned you are not allowed to question Harrison's bad shots or missed layups on here or you get bashed lol, that won't stop me though Promise didn't even last a half?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.