Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UL Updates

Featured Replies

Randle was whacked on the arm on that turnover, not sure how the ref missed that.

  • Replies 396
  • Views 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UL is not just gonna give UK the paint on offense. UK will have to make outside shots or lose by 15.

Well the tides turned quick against them huh?

No I think they have come along very well but if you watch them when teams press they don't work hard to get open to get the ball.

If Cauley-Stein is out for the game (and when you hear "it popped" you'd think he is), I seriously doubt UK has anything for Louisville. They look exactly like I'm used to.

Is 5 points in over 8 minutes bad? Asking for a friend... :idunno:

Is it me or does it seem like there's a commercial every 15 seconds?

  • Author

Still not giving up but man UL is bringing it. Definitely showing they want it more right now

 

Early on it looks as if this team was content with the Wichita St game.

I want UK to start playing better simply so we don't see SO MANY COMMERCIALS. We have had five commercial breaks in the first 8 minutes.

If Cauley-Stein is out for the game (and when you hear "it popped" you'd think he is), I seriously doubt UK has anything for Louisville. They look exactly like I'm used to.

 

Not much chance without him, and if they don't get more aggressive, no chance anyway.

The Cards are just playing with more intensity than the Cats. I think the big stage that is Lucas Oil Stadium they may be a little intimidated.

Is it me or does it seem like there's a commercial every 15 seconds?

 

I was thinking it was because UK was calling timeouts to stop the bleeding. Add in the media timeouts and there you have it.

 

UK has used 2 timeouts already haven't they?

What kind of a shot was that, Aaron??

Dang...announcer said Louisville fans are 'crying' for a foul. :lol2: :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.