Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UL Updates

Featured Replies

I wish the KY boys, Polson and Hawkins, would play like they belong on the court. SHOOT THE DAMN BALL!!!! Hawkins.....:no:

Couldn't do any worse

  • Replies 396
  • Views 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wireman just posted on facebook that Cauley-Stein has a torn achillies

 

That's what I was afraid of I hate that because he had a pro career ahead of him. I have torn mine if it is true and a complete tear it will be a 9 to 12 months.

Louisville should just have Smith drive every single play

 

Especially when he is getting the MJ calls. Everyone on UK would foul out.:eek:

Wireman just posted on facebook that Cauley-Stein has a torn achillies

 

It didn't look good. Probably be a redshirt next year. Should be anyways.

I wish the KY boys, Polson and Hawkins, would play like they belong on the court. SHOOT THE DAMN BALL!!!! Hawkins.....:no:

That's the issue I have with him. I want him to get more playing time, but he needs to shoot more.

Here's my opinion on this: Wichita State was the type of game that showed you what UK was truly capable of. But this is the type of game that shows what they really are. There's a reason Louisville was considered the hottest team coming into the tournament. Did everyone really think they'd follow up two lackluster games with another one?

 

Plus, without WCS, who I wouldn't be surprised to find out is done for the year, it's not like UK can win it all even if they get by this game.

Cats aren't playing well. Dakari gives them no shot blocking. WCS would have helped a ton

Wireman just posted on facebook that Cauley-Stein has a torn achillies

 

That bites. I really like what he brings to the Cat's game. He's my favorite of the bunch.

They are going to call A foul on UK every trip down. Don't they see the contact at our end?

  • Author
They are going to call A foul on UK every trip down. Don't they see the contact at our end?

 

Yep

Third foul on Harrell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.