Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UL Updates

Featured Replies

Louisville doesn't need to change anything in the 2nd Half except making free throws. Do that, I feel confident they win.

  • Replies 396
  • Views 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cards were without Hancock most of the 1st Half, getting him back should be a huge help.

UK has to defend those back door plays and make Russ take tough shots. I don't think he's going to let anyone else touch it if he gets his hands on it tonight.

Thank God they came back from that commercial to tell us they were going back to commercial.

UK should have played zone in the first half. Without WCS, the Cats are in trouble if UL takes it to the rim.

I agree totally!

I didnt read the previous 9 pages, so forgive me if I'm reiterating this.....but, if I'm Louisville...I'm not feeling too good about this 3 point lead. How UK isn't down 10-15, I have no idea.

 

Fouls and foul shooting has hurt the Cards no doubt, but w/ UK's size advantage, I don't see that changing for UL. UK shot as bad those first 15 minutes or so as they did vs. South Carolina.

 

To both's defense, UL played the majority of the half without Hancock, too and UK looks like they will go the rest of the game w/out WCS....should be a fun 2nd half no doubt.

Louisville doesn't need to change anything in the 2nd Half except making free throws. Do that, I feel confident they win.

I think so too but I hope I'm wrong.

Cards were without Hancock most of the 1st Half, getting him back should be a huge help.

 

Yep. He's good for 3 or 4 totally bogus/weak foul calls per game so I expect Young to foul out or who ever guards him.

Nobody is apparently going to mention it, so I will... UK looked bad because of Louisville.

Yep. He's good for 3 or 4 totally bogus/weak foul calls per game so I expect Young to foul out or who ever guards him.

 

:rolleyes:

Nobody is apparently going to mention it, so I will... UK looked bad because of Louisville.

 

50/50 IMO. Missing wide open shots doesn't help. Playing bad defense doesn't help.

I believe we are in for one heck of a second half. Julius is playing like a man.

 

He and Johnson were exhausted toward the end of the half though.

An inside look at what the trainers are going to try on Willie Cauley-Stein:

 

[video=youtube_share;5UUyVz2DISY]

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

One of my favorite BGP posts of all time. :lol2:

:rolleyes:

 

He is and you know it.

Louisville doesn't need to change anything in the 2nd Half except making free throws. Do that, I feel confident they win.

 

I agree, but I don't see them staying out of foul trouble.

 

UK had a few more turnovers, and shot 30% compared to UL's 50%...yet only up 3.

 

We shall see!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.