March 29, 201412 yr I'm going to make a prediction here. the team that scores the most the rest of the way will win. Yea, I'm a genius.
March 29, 201412 yr Commercial breaks and fouls. I can barely handle watching this NCAA basketball has become the current commercials sponsored by a little bit of basketball.
March 29, 201412 yr It's a good thing they are playing each other, otherwise both teams would be eliminated tonight.
March 29, 201412 yr Why do they let Randle bring the ball up? Amazing how little basketball you know given your post rate on the subject... :lol2:
March 29, 201412 yr Why is Randle bringing the ball up the court? Because as I said earlier the Harrison's won't move to get open and get the ball they just stand and watch!
March 29, 201412 yr It's a good thing they are playing each other, otherwise both teams would be eliminated tonight. Isn't this a Louisville type of game? Ugly.
March 29, 201412 yr Amazing how little basketball you know given your post rate on the subject... :lol2: So you'd rather your big man bringing the ball up than your pg? Ok, thanks for your insight genius.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.