March 29, 201412 yr UK is afraid to guard closely in the man to man, have to switch to a zone at some point.
March 29, 201412 yr I know I'm beating a dead horse but Kentucky won't win playing man to man this whole half! I keep expecting they're gonna spring it at some point a la Rocky switching from boxing right handed to southpaw in Rocky II, but it sure doesn't seem like it's going to happen.
March 29, 201412 yr How Hancock beats anyone off the dribble amazes me! How can anything Aaron Harrison does on defense surprise you? Allow Methuselah to go to the rack for a dunk? Sure, why not?
March 29, 201412 yr How Hancock beats anyone off the dribble amazes me! Well it's not hard when Randle is being held.
March 29, 201412 yr Hawkins is flat D'ing up Russ right now. It's against the rules to guard him close.:laugh:
March 29, 201412 yr Just spitballing here, but, maybe don't pick up your dribble just after passing halfcourt.
March 29, 201412 yr If you had this crew in your fantasy officiating league, you are doing just FANTASTIC.
March 29, 201412 yr I keep expecting they're gonna spring it at some point a la Rocky switching from boxing right handed to southpaw in Rocky II, but it sure doesn't seem like it's going to happen. If they don;t I'm afraid they will be going back to Lex. tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.