East Carter/ Elliott predictions

RA09

I would like to see Elliott advance but I have a bad feeling about this game as well. East will be very loose and Elliott had better learn from last night's game that a loose team with a nothing to lose mindset is very tough to beat unless your on your game. That said Elliott in OT by 2.

I think the big upset will help get Elliott's attention. East plays some of the best defense in the Region. They are well coached and have a big advantage in experience. Elliott is much better at putting the ball in the hole, an area where East truly struggles. I look for a game that is decided in the last couple of minutes.

I think that East Carter has a great shot to win this game. Elliott County is probably a little extra confident, because they beat East in the regular season. It depends on which Raider team shows up. They have the capability to have some big numbers from a couple of players. If they do in fact beat Elliott it will be considered an upset. I think that East Carter will win this game by a slim margin, they are playing pretty well at the right time of the season.

East Carter 58

Elliott County 51