Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter/ Elliott predictions

Featured Replies

What does everyone think. A HUGE upset has already happened in this district. I think Elliott takes a close one.

I would like to see Elliott advance but I have a bad feeling about this game as well. East will be very loose and Elliott had better learn from last night's game that a loose team with a nothing to lose mindset is very tough to beat unless your on your game. That said Elliott in OT by 2.

East gets cought up in the transition game that Elliot plays and Morgan's rims are very kind to an already great shooting team.

 

Elliot 71

East 56

I think the big upset will help get Elliott's attention. East plays some of the best defense in the Region. They are well coached and have a big advantage in experience. Elliott is much better at putting the ball in the hole, an area where East truly struggles. I look for a game that is decided in the last couple of minutes.

Here's pulling for the Elliott win. I could not be happier than with an Elliott/West championship game.

55-53 East in a mild upset.

I think that East Carter has a great shot to win this game. Elliott County is probably a little extra confident, because they beat East in the regular season. It depends on which Raider team shows up. They have the capability to have some big numbers from a couple of players. If they do in fact beat Elliott it will be considered an upset. I think that East Carter will win this game by a slim margin, they are playing pretty well at the right time of the season.

 

East Carter 58

Elliott County 51

Should be a fairly close game. Elliott pulls it out towards the end.

 

:fire:

Tempo, tempo tempo. Can East impose their will and keep it in the 40's or 50's? If so, they win. If it gets into the high 60's or 70's they have no shot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.