Age check on the following things

newarkcatholicfan

I used to have both ears pierced, as well as my septum. I have a tattoo.

I don't think anyone can say a tat or piercing by itself is sexy... context is everything. The right tat and/or piercing on the right person, in the right place can be as sexy as hell.

I'm never going to look at an attractive woman and think she is any less attractive because she has one. Nor will I ever look at an ugly woman and find her sexy because she has one.

I will say, I have never seen anyone with as many tats and piercings as NKYPete has. Wow.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old guy but a a well placed piercing or tattoo on a woman can be a turn on. Multiple piercings and tats is a turn off.

This.

48, damn I'm gettin' old.

BTW, I used to wear two earrings in one ear and one in the other, of course this was in my younger days. :lol2:

I don't think anyone can say a tat or piercing by itself is sexy... context is everything. The right tat and/or piercing on the right person, in the right place can be as sexy as hell.

I'm never going to look at an attractive woman and think she is any less attractive because she has one. Nor will I ever look at an ugly woman and find her sexy because she has one.

I will say, I have never seen anyone with as many tats and piercings as NKYPete has. Wow.

:laugh:

It's a good thing there are so many people out there in this big world! Everyone has a chance to find someone who will love them for who they are.

Funny fact: Mr. lawildcat and I both have the same tattoo in the same spot on our bodies. We did not know each other when we got them.

Old enough to have a colonoscopy this morning.

Do not like Tats at all.

Earrings on gals are OK as long as they only have one or two per ear. Any other part of the body is just gross.

Please ladies, don't do the belly button. Love a plain and simple mid drift and once saw a college girl dancing with a guy and his belt caught her belly button ring and blood was everywhere.

My dad has one on his arm of a bulldog with USMC over top. He's one of the toughest old bastards I know. Tattoo didn't make him that way. He's just a crusty old jarhead that I love dearly. His was the first tattoo I ever saw. He just turned 70.

Here are my favorite tatoo and piercing. Eat your heart out.

th.jpg

thCA76544A.jpg