Age check on the following things

newarkcatholicfan

It's a good thing there are so many people out there in this big world! Everyone has a chance to find someone who will love them for who they are.

Funny fact: Mr. lawildcat and I both have the same tattoo in the same spot on our bodies. We did not know each other when we got them.

And that tatto reads "BigVMan" in bolded letters. Because, well, lets face it...all women want me...all men want to be me. Its as close as they both could get.;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 43. Used to have four piercings in each ear, but I think all but the original basic holes have closed up. Might wear earrings once a year anymore.

No tattoos for this guy — I'm too freaked out by needles.

As far as the fad itself, I think it's hilarious how folks think they're somehow being edgy by getting tattoos, despite the fact that everybody's doing it these days. It's pretty passé if you ask me.

Who thinks their being edgy?

Old enough to have a colonoscopy this morning.

Do not like Tats at all.

Earrings on gals are OK as long as they only have one or two per ear. Any other part of the body is just gross.

Please ladies, don't do the belly button. Love a plain and simple mid drift and once saw a college girl dancing with a guy and his belt caught her belly button ring and blood was everywhere.

Yesterday daughter caught her bellybutton ring on that little thingie that the door latch catches on. Ripped the ring off and bent the thingie.

She said it hurt.