Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 60 Ohio State 59

Featured Replies

Starts my bracket off at 0-1 but I had OSU losing in next round anyways. That being said, anytime OSU loses it's a win in my book.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starts my bracket off at 0-1 but I had OSU losing in next round anyways. That being said, anytime OSU loses it's a win in my book.

 

Same here 0-1 but a happy 0-1.

I will miss watching Craft play.

 

My wife is 1-0 in her bracket. Of course, she's a UD alum so she was voting for them no matter what.

I also picked Dayton. Aaron Craft is the most overrated player in the country. He's a Jarod Polston that plays defense. His turnovers and stupid plays (flagrant foul) cost tOSU the game. His offense is cute layup attempts and thrown up prayers. I bet deep down, Matta is glad he's gone.

I also picked Dayton. Aaron Craft is the most overrated player in the country. He's a Jarod Polston that plays defense. His turnovers and stupid plays (flagrant foul) cost tOSU the game. His offense is cute layup attempts and thrown up prayers. I bet deep down, Matta is glad he's gone.

 

I will tell you that your objectivity is being overrun by your dislike for the kid.

 

Jarod Polson ? Come on. It's not close.

Love it, Love it, Love it. Love me some Flyers.

There goes my billion. Only now if UC loses, all will be good!

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.