Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 60 Ohio State 59

Featured Replies

Final.

 

First game, first upset!!

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down go the Buckeyes!!! My Bracket is still Good!!!

Best part about this....Craft's college career is over. He's only been around for 100 years.

Atta way Flyers!!!

Dayton was impressive for most the game. Felt like they should of been leading by more in most parts.

  • Author

I'm guessing that Warren Buffet's billion dollars is looking a little bit more secure.

I'll gladly take that loss on my bracket.

I had this one picked too.

$1,000,000,000 here I come!

I hope you win since I am out of it now! HAHA

I'd guess a good number of people had Dayton.

 

Wouldn't surprise me; they matched up well with Ohio State.

I thought the winner of this game would beat Syr, so Dayton has a great shot at the sweet 16

......

 

While I loathe both teams with the intensity of 1,000 suns, my dislike for tOSU is even higher. I'm much happier about smug tOSU being out than I am about being 1-0 in my bracket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.