Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 60 Ohio State 59

Featured Replies

Craft will have a nice career in Europe if he chooses and there's nothing wrong with that.

 

Ehh, he may catch on to an NBA roster for a couple seasons...Europe is probably the safe bet though.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ehh, he may catch on to an NBA roster for a couple seasons.

 

Agreed. He can guard two positions and if you're going have a 12th man, helps that he is an outstanding dude and will be incredibly coachable.

Ehh, he may catch on to an NBA roster for a couple seasons...Europe is probably the safe bet though.

I thought I read/heard he was thinking of med school. Of course, a couple of seasons in Europe will pay for his schooling, I'd imagine.

Come on people. You know I'm exagerating when I compare him to Polson (although he does kinda look like him) but he is very overrated with all the accolades he gets. He doesn't protect the ball, plays too reckless and doesn't make good decisions, and tries to make too many crazy plays. Like i said, I bet Matta's glad he's gone.

Come on people. You know I'm exagerating when I compare him to Polson (although he does kinda look like him) but he is very overrated with all the accolades he gets. He doesn't protect the ball, plays too reckless and doesn't make good decisions, and tries to make too many crazy plays. Like i said, I bet Matta's glad he's gone.

 

If Aaron Craft wanted to transfer there wouldn't be a coach in America who wouldn't want him (granted he is graduating now). He may not be awesome on the offensive side of the ball but he is an elite defender at the college level and he distributes the ball well with almost 5 assists a game.

If Aaron Craft wanted to transfer there wouldn't be a coach in America who wouldn't want him (granted he is graduating now). He may not be awesome on the offensive side of the ball but he is an elite defender at the college level and he distributes the ball well with almost 5 assists a game.

And turns it over just as much.

I thought I read/heard he was thinking of med school. Of course, a couple of seasons in Europe will pay for his schooling, I'd imagine.

 

Does carry a 3.92 in Pre-Med.

Come on people. You know I'm exagerating when I compare him to Polson (although he does kinda look like him) but he is very overrated with all the accolades he gets. He doesn't protect the ball, plays too reckless and doesn't make good decisions, and tries to make too many crazy plays. Like i said, I bet Matta's glad he's gone.

 

Besides being white and a point guard, how else do they look alike? lol

 

I highly doubt Thad Matta is glad he gone.

The better team won.

Craft has been slumping this year especially as of late, but he still is a solid defensive player.

And turns it over just as much.

He averages 4.7 ast and 2.5 turnovers. Also avg 2.5 steals.

^ Sometimes the headlines write themselves. It's almost too easy. Well done, DDN.

 

To this day, my favorite sports feature writer works at the Dayton Daily News: Tom Archdeacon.

I bet Tim's and Flanagan's were rocking last night.

^ We're classy folks at Dayton; we don't just do the Carlton... we do the Ritz Carlton.

 

ritz-carlton.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.